Telephone: 01243 788368
- Directions & Map
- The Fishbourne Centre is not a private members club - it is open to all.
- Bar open to public from 7pm every evening and from noon weekends and bank holidays. Sky TV. Bar food weekend to 3pm.
- Bar available for private functions until 7pm weekdays.
- The centre is available for bookings from 9.30am to midnight every day. Phone or call in to enquire into availability.
- Facilities and audio/visual equipment available for seminars, presentations and refreshments.
- Catering by arrangement.
- The Multi-sport court is available for bookings. Floodlights can be used to 9pm at a cost of £10 per hour. Contact the centre for further details
- 50/50 club winners
Welcome to The Fishbourne Centre
State-of-the-art facilities in a rural setting only 1.5 miles to the west of Chichester make this an ideal venue for meetings, clubs, family celebrations, conferences, healthy living activities, music, drama - or just a relaxing drink and a chat.
Our rooms and bar facilities are available for private bookings day and evenings and the bar is open to the public from 7pm every evening and from noon on saturday and sunday.
The Fishbourne Centre is the result of an extensive renovation of the former Fishbourne Club made possible by generous support from The Big Lottery Fund, West Sussex County Council, Chichester District Council, local organisations and the residents of Fishbourne.
It is owned by registered charity no. 305369 (Fishbourne Playing Field Association). The Centre looks out onto 17 acres of Playing Field including cricket and football pitches, tennis courts, a croquet lawn, a bowling green, a multi-sport court and a secure children's play area.
The Centre offers:
- A Main Hall with stage
- One large (58 sq.m) and one small (24 sq.m)
- meeting room which can be combined into a second hall
- Dining Area/Meeting Room
- Entrance Hall
- Internal and External toilets including provision for the disabled.
Feel free to drop in and see what the Centre can offer you.